Tuesday, February 25, 2014

lots of sunny days here in Florida ...Love this weather, and love living in Florida ..Spent the weekend poolside, heaven..

Started my spring cleaning , piled up the pillows and started washing everything..
this is exactly why i love my shelves.. come in use for everything  i love having space...
New Simply Shabby Chic Bedding, for Destinee. Really super cute.. perfect pink and blues..
Gabriel enjoying his days, lately..
Cute baskets from Target... Really cute line now, love everything.

Have a wonderful week everyone...

10 comments:

Tanza said...

Hello Sweets,
Everything looks BEAUTIFUL as ALWAYS !!! Love visiting your pretty rooms !! Is the new TARGET Simply Shabby Chic out now !?!? I checked it out a couple of weeks ago, and, everything was the same !! Let me know pretty please ... loving the blues mixed in with the PINKS !! Lovely as always ... Have a wonderful week
~Tanza~ xo

Karen Larko said...

Oh dear...love everything!

Vanessa Greenway said...

Fabulous!! I can tell the weather must be amazing, your little man without a tee, the cutest thing in the world!!!! :) Enjoy your days!! Love that new bedding, so pretty!! xoxo Vanessa

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your posts are always so pretty--have a great week too!

pballard said...

Beautiful post. I so love all your linens. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Love your pillows all and new Destinee's bedding too-the combination of blue and pink is beautiful !!!
Enjoy your sunny day's and kisses for Gabriel-he is so cute!!
xoxo

Cindy said...

Love your stacks and stacks of yummy pillows!

Cindy

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful, Tausha! Love all of your pillows! Thanks for posting such loveliness!

Jasper's Cottage said...

Love your style! Oh how I miss living in Florida and spending the winter poolside. - Jonni -

Heaven's Walk said...

How did I miss this post? :) That's not like me at all. lol I love the new SSC quilt with your new rug, Tausha. I'll be that Destinee was thrilled! And I'm loving those sweet pillow slips you made with that two-tone fabric. So cool! ♥

xoxo laurie